quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2011

About Brain - Introduction

Much is said that the brain is a wonderful organ that controls the whole body, capable of unimaginable things, whose operation has not yet been unveiled.This is all superficial, and leads nowhere.
Let's get into it.

A machine or system, this is the kind of approach that I do. And I'll be practical. I am using my own brain to write right now. Notice the first paragraph. A whole text structure obeying grammar, syntax and construction. I'm writing symbols, reasonable and placed in sequences known to readers, effects of impressions of ideas.

The language is the main evidence for the expression of the brain, and I use it in depth.


This is the triad of article: System, machine and language.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário